1. Copyright: FEITA site contains all the contents: text, graphics, network television, three-dimensional images, LOGO, creativity, and software is vested FEITA Electronics Co.,Limited, and the site's content / information providers, by Chinese and international copyright laws.
2. Trademarks: FEITA website graphics, images, graphics, network television, three-dimensional images, sounds, ideas, LOGO and service names, logos are laws to protect these trademarks, proprietary names, logos, etc. are not any Dongguan FEITA Electronics Co., Limited, FEITA product or service is easy to cause confusion among customers, or ambiguous use, or in any form of distortion or slander.
3 site user: Dongguan FEITA Electronics Co., Limited, and any of its component parts may not be recycled, duplicated, copied, transaction, or any unauthorized FEITA Electronics Co., Limited. are used to allow commercial purposes. If FEITA Electronic identified customer behavior illegal or prejudicial to its Web site and business interests, then FEITA Electronics Co., Ltd.And its affiliates will be retained, including, but not limited to, the right to refuse service.
4. Copyright Complaints: FEITA Electronics Co., Limited, and his affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you confirm that your work has been copied in a certain way, the act violated the Chinese and international copyright laws, please consult FEITA Electronics Co.,Limited for copyright complaints.
5. APPLICABLE LAW: FEITA Electronics Co., Limited. the operation and control of applicable PRC laws. We reserve the right to change our website and the above-mentioned provision.
6. Explain: All the information on this website is vested explanation for FEITA Electronics Co., Limited. Dongguan City FEITA Electronics Co., Ltd right to have rights to modify and update information at any time.
7 Language: used on FEITA site, Chinese and English expression, two language versions are legally binding; But if there is an inconsistency between the two versions when it comes to Chinese version takes precedence.